Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Z-Line Designs Willow TV Stand, 67",

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AFXV89Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=woodetoys-20&linkId=3d6e67f2b898537fb321277dfafed599
Black Tempered Safety Glass 

Real Wood Veneer In A Warm Espresso Finish

Chrome Cylinder Glass Supports 

Wire Management For Hiding Cords And Cables 

Fits With The Zlmk11-M36U Mount Kit With Spine 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AFXV89Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=woodetoys-20&linkId=3d6e67f2b898537fb321277dfafed599

This contemporary TV stand has real wood veneer in a warm espresso finish. The component shelves are black tempered safety glass. Handsome chrome cylinders support the shelves. The open shelves allow proper air circulation and the back has wire management for hiding cords and cables.

Reviews:
This tv stand is beautiful I have a 75 inch lg tv it fits perfect. The instructions were easy to read each piece has a letter or number. My son and I put it together in about 1 hour and half. This tv stand is well worth the money. Well packed nothing missing noting broken. I love this stand I well tale my friends. If you all out there looking for a nice stand this is it trust me you won't be disappointed five stars*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts