Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Ameriwood Home Mercer Console with Multicolored Door Fronts for TVs, 50", White

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHIM11M/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=woodetoys-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00JHIM11M&linkId=41f3aa360bbcb2e853404cb2946cba31




The console has 3 open cubbies and 4 drawers, each with a different woodgrain finish and interchangeable knobs 

The Ameriwood Home Mercer 50” TV Console is a sturdy and stylish foundation for your TV that supports up to a 50” TV with a maximum weight of 80 lbs

Two people are required for assembly. Dimensions: 25”h x 47.5”w x 15.7”d. Shipping weight is approximately 85 lbs 

The unit is made of laminated MDF and particleboard 

The TV console has a white finish with woodgrain drawer fronts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JHIM11M/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=woodetoys-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00JHIM11M&linkId=41f3aa360bbcb2e853404cb2946cba31

Reviews:
I don’t write slot of reviews but am writing this because of all the negative reviews I read. I was tempted not to buy this or the upright cabinet but liked them well enough to take the risk. So glad I did! Anyone who said these are difficult to assemble or have poor instructions must be the first time they put furniture together! I have assembled a lot of furniture and this set of directions and pictures were THE BEST I have seen. Super easy to follow with pictures showing you all the holes for screws, dowels and cams so you know the parts are positioned correctly. Best cabinet door hinges I have seen and so easy! Doors lined up beautiful. Did NOT take 4 hrs either but using a battery operated screw driver really speeds it up. They are not expensive! A regular drill would be too powerful for the cams. I bought this and the upright case with drawers and one door both look great! I actually enjoyed putting these together and I can’t say that for other furniture I have bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts