Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace Console 50", TV Stand,

https://www.amazon.com/Ameriwood-Home-Farmington-Electric-Fireplace/dp/B07TVL3RRP/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=6KAT0JN5XTPV5FJGGFVF&th=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=woodetoys-20&linkId=34f8ce9cc767fe8c101fc6156225c7d6
Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the weathered black woodgrain finish adds a rustic appeal to your living room or entertainment space

Bring the outdoors in with the rustic look of the Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV stand Console for TVs up to 50” wide or 55 lbs.

The 23” electric fireplace insert can be used with or without heat and plugs into a standard 120V outlet. Control the various flame and heat settings with the remote control or touch panel

The TV Console ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The open shelf can hold up to 30 lbs. and each shelf behind the doors holds 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29. 125”H x 47. 6875”W x 15. 6875”D

Open top shelf and 2 side cabinets with additional shelving provide plenty of storage for your video and audio components along with your DVD and game collection. Behind each door are an adjustable and fixed shelf to customize your storage space 

https://www.amazon.com/Ameriwood-Home-Farmington-Electric-Fireplace/dp/B07TVL3RRP/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=6KAT0JN5XTPV5FJGGFVF&th=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=woodetoys-20&linkId=34f8ce9cc767fe8c101fc6156225c7d6



Create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console. Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the weathered black woodgrain finish emulates the color and texture of an old wooden barn giving this piece a cozy feel.

https://www.amazon.com/Ameriwood-Home-Farmington-Electric-Fireplace/dp/B07TVL3RRP/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=6KAT0JN5XTPV5FJGGFVF&th=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=woodetoys-20&linkId=34f8ce9cc767fe8c101fc6156225c7d6

Reviews:

I just received my fireplace yesterday. It is perfect in every way. It took 4 1/2 hours to put this up { I thought my husband and I were never going to get finished.}
But let me tell you -it was well worth the wait. The color is a Light Pine ,which goes perfect with my furniture.I like it so much I will be buying the matching end tables.I have a 50 inch flat screen T..V. and it fits perfectly on the top.The flame control switch manages the brightness.It also has a timer from 30 minutes to 6 hours then turns it self off,how cool is that?
I haven't had to clean it yet,but The instructions say to clean the metal trim using a soft cloth,slightly dampened with citrus oil based product and buff with a soft clean cloth.I have always wanted a fireplace entertainment center,And I finally got one.so I'm super pumped.
This fireplace is so stylish and classy,I will be bragging on this buy for a long time.I recommend this fireplace to anyone who is looking for a great fireplace.



Blog:- https://ichoosewhattvstand.blogspot.com/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Tv-stand

Please Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts